Infatuated has the best retention on the market and remarkably helps reduce time and amount of work with your fills but especially with your full sets.
The optimal temperature is between 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity between 40%-60%.
- Retention: 7-8 weeks
- Viscosity: Thin
- Color: Black
- Fumes: Low
- Dry time: .03 sec
- Structure: Flexible
- Exposing glue to oxygen could change the viscosity. Therefore, diminishing the life of the adhesive. Make sure cap is tightly closed after each use and wipe the lid and nozzle.
- Frequent temperature fluctuations will affect the function of the adhesive.
- Store in cool, dry environment.
- Replace adhesive every 6-8 weeks after opening.
- Shake well before each use.